Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have around 10 Cisco AIR-AP1042N-E-K9 that are already attached to my WLC 2504. My first question is: the way I can check how many clients/users are connected to one of the 10 AP My second question is: Is there a limit max of users per AP. I've...

Buongiorno,sono venuto in possesso di un controller e 6 ap dei modelli scritti in oggetto.come devo fare per aggiungere il primo AP al controller?Non conosco bene la programmazione di prodotti Cisco ma piacerebbe molto imparare. 

Hello,I have a WLC 2504 and it has the following licenses:I currently have 25 APs installed but I want to add an additional 15 APs.The license of 25 APs is used, but in the image it can be seen that I have 2 licenses plus one of 15 APs and another of...

Electronic20_0-1691213318190.png

Good afternoon.I recently upgraded our c9800-cl to version 17.9.3, hoping to get rid of some old problems, but only got new ones.Some of our clients are losing connection for unknown reasons and need to be reconnected.We have a 1000 square meter offi...

sigcerder by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllWe recently deployed a 9800 in our environment and we are seeing some client to client connection issues.We have one SSID set up for dynamic VLAN assignments which has a VLAN assigned to the policy which doesn't route anywhere.The other SSID is...

wilfredj by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So if I statically assign DFS-required channels on my APs, what happens when radar is detected on that channel?  Will the AP just stop transmitting?  I haven’t been able to find any real information on this. Thanks

The_B by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Guys, I'm running a pair of 9800-40 WLCs in HA SSO mode (with RMI) that are directly connected to the upstream L3 switches that handles the DF GW for the WMI subnet. Due to the geographical location of the server room i had to connect the RP to t...

mqontt by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card