Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We purchased 3702e AP's with AIR-ANT2524DW-R antennas, and will be mounting some on the ceiling and some on walls.  How should we position the antennas that are mounted on the ceiling and how should we position the ones that are mounted on the walls....

We are having an issue with the Cisco WAP561.  We configured it and it is working via POE however after a few hours maybe up to a day it will than stop allowing some clients to connect that were able to earlier in the day and will reject anyone new t...

i have a problem with web authentication and proxy server. The customer want give access to users but this access shoud be over proxy. They are using WPAD protocol. But after login in web page of the web-auth the URL, for examplo, www.yahoo.com not w...

Dear Friends, I required some urgent location, for my customer wifi service is difficult to use on the lower floor of the 15th floor. There we have enough access point, but customer face very difficult. Hence kindly tell me how to improve wifi signa...

Hello, I am on the eve of implementation wireless security access network. I should make a decision to use wlc anchor or not. Basically the scenario is there should be 2 SSIDs, Corporate and Guest. We will definitely use ISE as access control. In thi...

Hej Community, I know there is a lot of documentation, configuration/deployment guides, articles and discussion around mDNS and Bonjour usage in wireless infrastructure. For my actual customer requiremens I need a simple clarification on the followin...

belessing by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes