cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am doing the default startup configuration , LAPs successfuly joined the WLC( 5508) . The 802.11 radio are all up ,  SSID is broadcasting , however, I an not able to see it. See the below show commands (Cisco Controller) >show advanced 802.11a su...

yasseryy by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I have vWLC version 8.3.112 and AP 1562i with power injector. I want to check is this AP is working as 3x3 or 2x2.  I have check that this AP required a power of 32W to give 3x3 for that I used power injector. So is there is any way to check t...

Hi, I cannot find the difference between AIR-PWR-C and AIR-PWR-B. Maybe someone can help. Can I power an "old" AIR-CAP1602I-E-K9 with AIR-PWR-C? Is AIR-PWR-C per default delivered with AIR-AP1832I-E-K9? (In the data sheet and getting started guide I...

smielke by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, 1. Just trying to understand the dynamic TPC on the Cisco 5500 controller on the 5 GHz band and 20 MHz wide channels (keeping the example simple). The default settings enable TPC adjustments between the Max (30 dbm) and Min (-10 dbm) power level...

rick505d3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a good document available that details the latest (April 2017) thinking and best practice for the use/config of a single WLAN/SSID supporting PCs running softphone and or interactive voice/video (Skype, Jabber, etc.) in a controller based wi...

Hi There,My understanding is that you can run ISE with one node set as primary and zero or more nodes set as secondary, with the secondaries located closer to the end points.1. Does this mean the local users closest to a secondary node will authentic...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card