cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hoping there is a simple answer to this. We have a wide spread hospital network over several campuses and are having issues with Apple IOS devices not being automatically redirected to the ISE Express AUP page after connecting to the open SSID. Andro...

campbech1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Could anyone please help how to schedule a Report from Cisco Prime for Down Access points. All access points are Lightweight (Associated with controller ) Model name :- AIR-CT8510-K9 Cisco Controller Software name :- 8.0.140.0Prime version ...

mksbl0001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there I bought Aironet 2702e AP from Cisco and i just couldn't configure in a normal way. I try to move  to autonomous using tftp and i followed every steps but i just got this error. %Error opening tftp://255.255.255.255/ap3g2-k9w7-tar.default...

Hi,  i have using Cisco WLC 2504 with Version (8.1.102.0) and 1832 access point with image (ap3g2-k9w8-mx.153-3.JBB). When i connect the AP with the controller POE port its boot up but didnot associate with WLC. -> I have configured the management ...

Hi, i was checking the documentation on the 2500 WLAN controller... it states "The Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports on the Cisco 2500 Series Wireless Controller will not support directly attached APs." ... if that is true, what are those PoE ports goo...

mkoch by Level 4
  • 49 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I have an issue with my WLC2504 box. After some manipulation of the box : - I cannot reset the config : it comes back to the config I had set in - I cannot use the Console port any longer (?)  - the only way to access the console mode I have, i...

Hi, My 2500 Series WLC has 3 APs connected . One is a wired AP and other 2 APs are connected via PoE.  The APs which are connected via PoE are frequently goes down .  I have checked the logs . Below I am pasting the logs . Feb 28 09:41:18.061: [ERRO...

Hello! I have a Cisco 2504 WLC with 5 APs and 3 SSID. I have a problem with some users, the WLC disconnects them constantly and when I see my logs I obtain the next error: Thu Feb 23 14:31:06 2017 WPA MIC Error counter measure activated on Radio wi...

Hi Experts, I have set-up where DHCP server is located in data centre and my corporate office has got complete local Wireless set-up which includes WLC and AP. I have query about reachability between client and DHCP server for two different scenarios...

sha kom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a capwap 1702i access point. I have to convert it in automatons mode.  I know the steps but issue is that how i can get the configuration mode of access point. I have connected the console cable to access point after booting  and i am rec...

Hello, In the WIDEPLOY training they state "you should never mix 802.11ac APs with 802.11n APs.  The training materials did not elaborate on this and I now have a customer that is asking why they should not mix them.  Does anyone have the exact reaso...

MRCobb by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card