cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, currently, we have two cisco 5508 wireless controller, and those are now having N+1 redundant. but, in case of primary controller failed, then ap initiate to re-associate with 2nd controller, in this process, can't avoid outage. So, I checked 55...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. We have a working system using PI2.1 and MSE 8.0. On PI under site map properties the units of measure is set to metres and all maps have the correct dimensions and APs and clients displaying in the correct locations. When I view a map using the ...

CCC4046_2 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys.. We are running a 3850 switch stack on version 03.03.05SE While running the "show wireless ap summary" command on our stack I noticed an unusually high number of clients connected per AP.. LQ-SW-3850STK-1#sh wireless ap summary Sub-Domain A...

jonmo2578 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a Cisco virtual WLC 8.0.121.0 and 2x Cisco 1131AG access points.I having trouble register the AP to the controller. all i could see from the debug output from the AP is: Jan 23 21:32:08.000: %CAPWAP-5-DTLSREQSEND: DTLS connection request s...

p3tter123 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have used the Symbol Scan guns for quite some time on our wireless networks.  Recently we upgraded a location that had Cisco 1242 AP's, to the newer 2602i model.  The controller is a 5508 on version 7.3, and the access points are operating in Flex...

awatson20 by Level 4
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a Location where it's not possible to get Network via cable so i was trying to Setup a AP in Bridge mode to cross the distance but after putting the AP in Bridge mode he couldnt join the WLC anymore. After searching for the error i fou...

Dear :          I have 260 APs, I user the Cisco Pi 3.0. How do I know some APs are missing ? The Pi can be done in some of the alarm or reports to set up to know on time ? THX

stan1211 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card