cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there First of all, does the 2702e come with any Antennas? the data sheet says sold seperately - http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/wireless/aironet-2700-series-access-point/datasheet-c78-730593.html Either way, is there anywhere t...

Hi Everyone, I have two Cisco WLC '5508' series on my LAN, currently not installed as HA pair as I have statically defined different groups of APs to each with mobility functionally. At the current each WLC have 100 base perm licences installed.   I ...

I have created a vlan (336) in my core switch to provide internet access to few devices. i am able to get internet access through this vlan through cable from switches.I created a wlan in my wireless controller, Interface and SSID am able to see my s...

Hi all, I'm trying to configure a Cisco 8510 WLC so that when a wireless user tries to authenticate (802.1x), if they are using a particular realm (say username@xyz.com) then their access-request is forwarded to one RADIUS server (say server A), but ...

Hello everybody I want to upgrade FUS (Field Upgrade Software) & Software OS for two 8510 wireless controllers in cluster with HA AP-SSO enabled and I need some information. Here the information about the Software OS and FUS >show bootPrimary Boot I...

hahihe75 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, currently, we have two cisco 5508 wireless controller, and those are now having N+1 redundant. but, in case of primary controller failed, then ap initiate to re-associate with 2nd controller, in this process, can't avoid outage. So, I checked 55...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. We have a working system using PI2.1 and MSE 8.0. On PI under site map properties the units of measure is set to metres and all maps have the correct dimensions and APs and clients displaying in the correct locations. When I view a map using the ...

CCC4046_2 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card