Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

*Sep  8 11:20:42.000: %CAPWAP-5-DTLSREQSEND: DTLS connection request sent peer_ip: 10.3.11.11 peer_port: 5246*Sep  8 11:20:42.311: %CAPWAP-5-DTLSREQSUCC: DTLS connection created sucessfully peer_ip: 10.3.11.11 peer_port: 5246*Sep  8 11:20:42.311: %CA...

Greetings,  I have a couple of general wifi architecture questions.  I need to replace some AP"s at my office that are going EOL.  Some of them are  AIR-LAP1252AG-A-K9 And they have external antennas.  My boss wants to use 2702's to replace them so ...

I am trying to configure air-cap1702i-d-k9  in autonomous mode. I have connected the AP via console and established communication but i am unable to connect the AP using web. I have assigned capwap ip and default gate way via cli. can any one help me...

Hi All I am trying to configure an Aironet 702i (standalone) to broadcast 2 SSIDs on both radio interfaces. The First SSID (Private) is secuered with AES and is assigned to the VLAN 1 (native VLAN) The Second SSID (Public) is open access and assigne...

tom by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is this device compatible with Windows 10? I have it installed, but it crashes all the time. I've since uninstalled and now trying to reinstall and it needs activesync, which isn't compatible with windows 10!  grr Now questioning how I got it install...

bgreer001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have convert my AIR-CAP to Autonomous Cisco IOS Software, C1600 Software (AP1G2-K9W7-M), Version 15.3(3)JD, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3) but when all of step i get stuck with this, but no warning or error i cant config and i have wait for 15 minutes and...

hi, i am using cisco wlan controller 5508 and ap2702 and 702 for my network.....all APs are continuously blinking orange green and blue.....what is the problem.?????????????.....and via wireless my network is much slower than LAN connectivity,,,,

Muhammad0 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi we are running two WLCs (8.0.120.0) in HA SSO in separate data centers; as per manual there must be a layer 2 connection between the WLC nodes. Is it supported to have routing between the WLCs? ..that would also mean that I would have to reconfigu...

Rene S. by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a reason why Internal DHCP is not possible on a 5520 (HA or not)?  In some situations (i.e. DMZ and Internet Anchor) you may not want the trouble of setting up DHCP on an external server and having to manipulate firewall rules.  Is this some...