cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm looking to move to cisco wireless for my home. just wondering what the difference between V01, V03, V08 is.... I figure its hardware revisions but does anyone know if there is a version to stay away from or if there is a version to look for since...

Hi, from time to time I have wifi guest users in my network who will not be redirected to the /guestportal/ page on ise. This is not a problem like "there is a proxy configured on the device etc". This must be something different because client looks...

acontes by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have recently added a new AP in my office close to another AP, which are being managed by Cisco WLC. Could you please give me a brief idea about how to optimize the radio frequency or channel utilization? We've got 4 APs and two of them ar...

Hi, We have centralized WLCs in datacentre to which all APs in campus associate. The VLANs in DC are different from the ones in campus (VLANs don't extend). There is a requirement in one lab (currently 2 APs) where the wireless users should be on th...

We are experiencing an issue with bandwidth caused by excessive multicast/unicast traffic over UDP Port 5247 by utilizing the AP mode as multicast-unicast.  We have been told that with the version of code we are on, we can disable multicast globally,...

awatson20 by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please see my modem recovery config belowIf I change rssi onset-threshold to -60 would th modem try to automatically reconnect to the provider?Is there other way I can improve the modem link recovery setup in case of poor connections?               c...

Hi All I'm currently working with a Cisco 4402 WLC (version 5.2.193.0). The WLC already has a customised Web Auth Bundle on the controller which contains the following files: login.html, terms.html & logo.html These files provide the display for gues...

Jim Kerr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card