cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

WLC 5508 Dynamic VLAN Assignment Using FreeRadius

Hi Everyone, I have implemented Dynamic Vlan assignment using FreeRadius, and Windows DHCP ServerI am using WLC 5508 Software Version 7.4.110.0 When a device connect to the SSID the first time, everything works. WLC talk to Freeradius and reply with ...

bonartg by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Mobility Express 8.5.151 and phones

Hello, all. I have 7 AP 1832 with mobility express. Two APs are controlles (primary/backup) and all other are CAPWAP.  Unusual behavior detected on iPhones with my WPA2-PSK ssid: client iPhone entering right PSK key, trying to connect => Fail: incorr...

Roman-spb by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 1702i Access Points and LED colors

Hi all! Historically, Cisco has used the same LED color schemes to indicate status of the AP, i.e. solid green = ready to go, solid blue = at least one connected client, et. al. Lately, I have deployed 1702i's on a 2504 WLC running firmware version 8...

IOS upgrade of AIR-CT5508-K9

Hi Guys,I want to upgrade my CIsco WLC of model AIR-CT5508-K9 to 8.5.171.0 from 8.3.143.0. (I have selected image 8.5.171.0 as it is recommended by Cisco)Can you please let me know upgrade process along with FUS image details.Currently WLC is having ...

Noovi by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 5520 WLC licenses RTU

Hello everyone,I use 5520, and my controller support 1500, now license ap adder now is 100ap, and i bought another 100 ap license, so i have to enter here is 100 or 200, please help me. because i want to enter exactly the same license i bought if i e...

Cisco 5520 WLC HA pair AP License count RTU

I have a Cisco 5520 HA pair and want to increase the license count so that additional AP's can register.  I have an RTU license, please see the output below.  I want to know how I can increase AP count to without "breaking" (reaching the limit of)  t...

Wifi6E question

Has anyone deployed, in deployment process or planning to deploy WiFi6E with Cisco 9136 (or even MR57) ?what’s your strategy for survey, what different things you are considering ? what’s your deployment strategy since wpa3 is mandatory for wifi6E (w...

ammahend by Collaborator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

New WLC 9800 LC setup

So I am new to WLC.  We have a DATA wifi SSID that is auth on external Win RADIUS. How do I associate new wireless clients with vlan 1 where our clients reside? The native vlan is 31 and trunked on the switch port side. I understand that there could ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics