Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I am currently deploying a cluster of 2 9800CL controllers, and the customer asks me bundle Gi1 and Gi2 in a Port-Channel to use it as the WMI.   I didn't find anything talking about that case in the Configuration Guide, the HA SSO Deployment ...

NIRO-7 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm trying to get the guest user to get an IP address from the controller 9800. They don't receive IP.I am able to capture a packet from the WL on vlan 1 using pcket.I was able to collect a packet through a user PC that was attempting a connec...

athan1234 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco WLC 2504 with version 8.5.151.0. one of my branch offices suddenly lost wireless, and around 10 mins later, partially recovered. but some area still didn't see any SSID. checked the controller and found 3 APs didn't join the controller. they ar...

Hi Guys, Some clarifications because I have a foreign-anchor controller in each of my 2x sites. 1. If my primary site foreign controller goes down, I expect that it will failover to the foreign controller in my secondary site. Will my primary site an...

hi  need assistance and advise. we are using wlc 5508, recently upgraded to 8.5.182.0 and since then clients are having issues on Wi-Fi- the corp Wi-Fi (SSID) 1. connection is dropping a lot 2.connected but no internet access this is only happening s...

Resolved! Cisco Licensing

Hello all, we bought C9800 CL + C9105 AP's with 3y DNA licenses. I got an email with confirmation that licenses and support were assigned to my smart account. However, in licenses i see only perpetual network stack licenses, no DNA licenses at all. M...

I'm currently running a POC using Merkai Cloud with Cisco AP's to setup a small WIFI environment.The Merkai Cloud can see and connect to our OnPerm Cisco AP's - All great..The major problem I'm having is when I try and get Cisco ISE to handle the EAP...

joelbev1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card