Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have got a requirement to deploy traffic engineering for the guest wireless. Conditions are 1.  bandwidth should be controlled based on venue/site, user & access-point level. 2. Some users need to have limited time access. Some should have un...

Hello Experts, I am using webauth with sleeping client feature for guest clients. Problem : 1. When my mobile goes in sleeping mode then i can see the entry of the mobile mac in Sleeping client list but when I use my mobile again then i need to use/o...

Hi, I got a scenario where same SSID is being advertised to different sites. All users are authenticated via Webauth. Customer is asking me to enable venue based Captive portal. Conditions are 1. Web auth- Captive portal should have layout based o...

Hi all, We have 5508 controller connected to N9K in ACI mode and using 3602/3700ap`s. AP`s is connected to 3560x edge switches. We have bad AC performance, max 20-23MB/sec with cifs filecopy or http/ftp client linkspeed is 866mhz, 80mhz channel. Cl...

Hi,  When a mobile phone with Android 6.0.1 wants to connect to WLC 802.1x wireless network user cannot pass the authentication. We searched the ACS logs failed attempts and we saw the below fail log. 17/08/2016,13:59:01,Authen failed,name_surname,...

i have 3850 as wireless controller. we have 21 AP's. 2 months ago we bought 2 additional AP. how to add the 2 additional AP license.  current configuration. License Level In Use: ipbaseLicense Level on Reboot: ipbaseEvaluation AP-Count: DisabledTotal...

Hi  Please can some explain me this , i have cisco wireless lan controller TH-C2504 i have 3 different SSID configured on it i would like to block skype any kind of voice streaming on one of the SSID. Thanks  

HI, We have a current Wireless setup with WLC 4404 and Cisco LAP1242AG-N-K9  Access Point  with External Antena AIR-ANT24020V-R.Now we want to purchase Cisco WLC 5508 with Access Point  AIR-CAP2702E-x-K9 and External Antena AIR-ANT2524V4C-R= for 2.4...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card