cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, some users complain me about loss connection in yours WIFI or that it is very slow. I have a mix of AP AIR-SAP1602 and 1201 so I should like some tips to overcome theses issues. 1 - what is the OID SNMP theses AP that shows me the number clien...

Hi I see this very cool wifi capture on wireshark from some cisco live presentation. Is there anyone who can guide me on how can this be available on my wireshark tool. //Umair

kthned by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, I have 2x WLC5760 Active/standby running as Mobility Controller(MC) for several 3850 switches running as Mobility Agent(MA). is it possible to create for example 3 AP groups and then map each AP group to a different VLAN. After that, map ...

Hello Guys, I'm having problems configuring my 1130 autonomous.After a week dealing with it I tried the configuration on a 1140 and it worked like a charm.And then I tried another 1130 but the results are frustrating.My users get IP by DHCP and Radiu...

Hi ALL, We recently have a consultant coming and upgrade our WLC 5508 to the new version 8.0.133.0. ALL good until we recently need to check where an AP connected to what switch by goto CDP under Monitor and the field is empty. is there a settings s...

q-le by Level 2
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently, I have updated from a 802.11g (2.4Ghz) wireless network to a 802.11ac (dual band)  and some users are experiencing worse performance than before.The case is that it seems Apple devices prefer the 5ghz band. The problem is that in some rooms...

jmprats by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greatings to all I need some help on controller based ap Example: Suppose we want to install some AP air cap 1700, with 2500 series controller. Every AP should broadcast SSID. AP 1 SSID: Cisco AP 2 SSID: Guest (in guest location) Is it possible on co...

Buen día a todos, tengo un problema en una implementación de una red Wireless hecha con Access Point 2600e con una controladora 2504. Todos los dispositivos de cualquier vendor funcionan bien, el problema está en los dispositivos de Apple, trabajan y...

Hi All I've been tasked with the following: Come up with a design that provides redundancy for wireless AP's, WLAN's and connected devices, so if the local WLC fails, the local AP's will automatically fail over to another regional* WLC. The local SSI...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card