cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

In our company HQ we have QNAP NAS TS-879U-RP as SAMBA file server. We have remote office with ASA 5506 connected to HQ by VPN. Users in remote office can connect to NAS only if they connected by LAN cable to ASA, users connected to ASA by WiFi (Cisc...

alexey.jp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The company I work for has required Radius authentication for wireless users.  In order to get on wifi, the PC and the user need to be in AD and the user needs to be in an AD wifi group.  This security seems to make a lot of sense except for one issu...

We have a Flex 7500 WLC (7.6.130.0) with about 1300 WAPs and Prime Infrastructure 2.1. I'm looking for a report that would show the SSIDs and the vlan that is mapped to it for each WAP. We are using Flexconnect and the WAPs are in many different buil...

molter by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have Cisco Aironet 2700 Series Access Point and Dot11Radio1 *5GHZ* band shows transmission rate 9.3 Mb/s I have configured something like:  interface Dot11Radio1  channel width 80    encryption mode ciphers aes-ccm  ssid <SSID_NAME>  no shu...

amh4y0001 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello my name is Ivan , I have a inalambico deployment using Infrastructure Mesh over an area of ​​500,000 square meters and have installed 137 AP 's and 1 WLC5508 ( AireOS 8.0.110.0 ) between 1572 and 1532 models have trouble RF coverage services ,...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card