Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello. I see that the output for #show dot11 associations has a Name column. I wonder if it is possible to assign a an arbitrary name to the associated clients in order to distinguish them better. I bought an AIR-CAP3602I-A-K9 AP recently to dive int...

tresdodi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I have few Cisco 4404 WLC controllers with 1242AG connected and 2 WISM 1. Everywhere is 7.0.252.0 software and country set as Russia Federations (RU). When I update WLC 4404 to 7.0.252.0 software version no one AP's can not register on control...

Hi guys,I am involved with a project where I will be upgrading WiSM1s with WiSM2s and moving to the 7.2 code to support the funky new 3600 APs The question I have is that there are some other foreign controllers of differing flavours 5508/4402 and ma...

Hi all, I was looking at performing automatic location data backups from the MSE to Prime. I know I can configure this in Prime by going to: Administration / Settings / Background Tasks / Mobility Service Backup Documentation suggests that backups ar...

Can I configure Cisco 1602i (AIR-CAP1602I-T-K9) in Standalone mode, I have to configure that access- point but I can´t, I tried to get into configure terminal, but it does not regonize the cli mode, I´m lost is there anyone to help me !!

badboy_84 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, I am having issues with netflow configuration in Cisco 5760. I have looked on documents regarding netflow config commands.  It seems that netflow is not working.  I have attached the configs in the 5760.  Could you please advise if I am ...

mcaoile by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , A very good afternoon to all. This is Rajhans here , and have one query regards to AP 2702. Following is the challenge that i am facing now. I am implementing Wireless RAP/MAP architecture first time. I have two AP of 2702 Series and a WLC 55...

Hi All, Does anyone know how to setup guest wireless in a small office network? New users should go through a captive portal. Thank you BR, Krishna

venkat257 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi This retail environment is using Flex7500 at head office with 2700 AP's at the stores. DHCP and authentication is local (WPA2 Personal). Although the infrastructure vendor has attempted to make the Wi-Fi environment as predictable as possible, 2.4...

kemitche by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears , it is my first Wireless Project and i have a problem in Discovering WLC and AP registration my case is :  i configured WLC Management interface to act as AP Manager interface , then configured static ip address on Access Point 3702 using thi...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card