cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All hello, what is the requirements for wireless IP phone to work over Wireless Network for example (signal strength, Access Point Power Transmit, ... etc), and what is the relation between Wireless Access Point Power Transmit and Wireless IP Ph...

We're running a guest wifi, with a WebAuth, set in passthrough mode. This is so our guests don't have to input anything. When the user connects with their iphone, captive portal kicks in and launches a WebAuth T&C page in the browser.They simply clic...

Hi, SSID :testwlc +iseHow can i assign different vlan when the users are connecting from devices like only apple .After connecting SSID where do i apply the ACL (on svi or DACL) Thank you

malel2015 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two SFP port on my layer 2 switch and I want to connect to my WLC 5508. is there any specific setting required compared to normal gigabit interface port? so I just simply setup trunk in the SFP port, is it enough? thanks

I have one lwapp ap joined in WLC, I have one laptop connected to wlc service port, now it finds the SSID: JCY01, but when it connect, it ask the user id and password, I input admin/cisco, but can't establish the connection, admin/cisco is my WLC log...

Mary by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Screen keeps blank, when inserting the power, the speaker phone button lids up with the 2 buttons on top of it. then the line buttons lid up orange. after a few sec the speaker lids up again. and then it goes in a loop on and off.

HiI am looking at installing some 8510s in High Availability mode. As the 8510s will be in different Data Centres I need to take into account the HA failover connectivity.I can see on CCO some info on L2 connectivity been needed for WiSMs but cant fi...

martaylor by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ; i am facing a problem with cisco ap (C3700 Software (AP3G2-RCVK9W8-M), Version 15.3(3)JA3 ) cannot join to controller 5508 version (7.6.130.0) ,both controller and AP in different subnet so i use DHCP option 43 throw infoblox also i use opth...

I just power on my new wlc 2504 and connect new ap 1700 and use inSSIDer check wifi signal. In inSSIDer report, my SSID only one channel in 802.11n but other SSID (not broadcast from my AP) have two channel. Can i change set like this ?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card