Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi folks!We have two different locations:Location A: ISP 111.111.111.111 with cisco WLC infrastructure and a normal LAN/WLAN network xxx.xxx.xxx.xxxLocation B: ISP 222.222.222.222 with a office extended access point (CAP2702) The office extended acce...

Hi all, I'm deploying a High Availability solution for a customer who wants that the secondary WLC assures the two primary WLCs. The two primary WLCs are at distinct sites, and their management IP Addresses are different, as well as the layer 3 inter...

HelloI would like to hear your experiences or ideas about a massive deployment of 2.4GHz wireless keyboards in an open office environment with corporate wireless LAN (e.g. 140 users with this keyboard...). For now we cannot move into 5GHz as some cus...

cbarras by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi !did anyone try to upgrade a Cisco C819G+7-K9 (revision 3.0) (3G Router) to 4G by replacing the Sierra Wireless Card ?and succeeded ?It boots up correctly but at the end it complains:  --More--*Sep 18 11:16:42.351: %CELLWAN-2-SEND_TIMEOUT: Cellula...

Hi,I want to bridge two location point to point with distance 2km to 3km , one location has  access points AIR-1242G and ANT-1949 antenna, and the other location has AIR-1252G-K9 and ANT-1949 antenna.Can this be done regarding my above equipments,??A...

Hello!I've got a pair of Aironet 1310 APs in wireless bridge mode to connect a remote building with our network.  Computers will obtain an IP address (via the FastEthernet interface) with no issue, but we're trying to add a VOIP phone (Grandstream GX...

Hello, I have a problem on my cisco WLC 5508. One of the SSID is conecting users and giving them IP Address, but they can't navegate until a few minutes later. When they conect to that SSID, first the conection is limited and  after 3 minutes they ha...

Hi, One of my client needs 3 AP installed in one location without wireless controller but he also needs maximum features available in terms of security and mobility.Kindly suggest which AP having all those features. 

Hi,I have a C887VA-W with integrated AP802 (equivalent to 1140 or 3500 series AP) supporting 2x3:2 configuration as far as I know.I'm doing speed tests from a wired FTP server on the LAN to an iPad Air 2 using 802.11n 2.4GHz. I can see the iPad assoc...