cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all , I have WLC 5520 , webauth / portal configured , and some test internal users on wlan guest .After some time users timeout from session , and must enter username/password again .  I think 5 min like on this document http://www.cisco.com/c/en/...

startx001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, I am running in one issue. Few days back bought WLC 5508 for my customer who is currently running Aruba. I powered on  the WLC which is in HA and setup the basic parameters like , DHCP Server IP under the management interface and added one R...

Hi All Can anyone tell me what path DNS takes when using Web Authentication with Flex Connect Local Switching and Central Authentication? Does the DNS traffic for the authentication go down the CAPWAP tunnel to the controller or does it break out loc...

Hi Guys, I am confused about roaming within WLC! I found two channels type 6 + 11 configured for 175 Access points and roaming not working properly! Shall I make the same channels for all APs to get a better roaming?! Thanks for all! Mohammad Saee...

I am at a loss and hopefully can get some answers on here. I have an open case with Cisco but they seem stumped as well. I have 3 WLC in my environment and for this forum i'll call them WLC1, WLC2 & WLC3. Periodically something is causing WLC3 to cha...

Hi, In the versions 4.1.x, the aren't any table in the Access Points -> Configuration-> <AP> -> "Flex AP Wlan Vlan map" and "Flex vlan acls" I need to use one of the previous versions (3.6.5) in order to have those two tables listed. Cheers, Vasco ...

I'm using my virtual WLC 8.0 with ISE 1.3 to make Central Web Auth (CWA). Since the WLC is virtual, the AP is in Flex mode and accordingly any ACL needed to be forced by ISE is Flex ACL. The problem is that whenever i try to add the FlexACL to the AP...

O_A_H by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card