cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Good Day, I have a Cisco Wireless LAN Controller  2504 with 8 AP's. I added the license provided by my supplier. However, I'm still getting the error "License base-ap-count is expiring in 10 weeks, 0 day.Thank You.

Hi All,Our guest WLAN uses passthrough web policy. This forces the user to agree to our AUP via a web redirect splash page before getting on the network.We now have a use case where we want to allow some devices to bypass the splash page.We've enable...

Since the FCC has increased the transmit power on a few 5GHz channels, does anyone know if Cisco will release new firmware that will allow these higher transmit levels?Specifically, for the 1262 APs. http://www.fcc.gov/document/fcc-increases-5ghz-spe...

DJX995 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloIs there a way through the wireless contorller(5.2.178.0) to flash the light on a 1250 series lightweight AP that is managed by that controller?I have about 8 - 9 1250's that got deployed on a 30 foot high ceiling and didnt get their MACs docume...

Not understanding the licensing on this platform.  Looks like two options for bundles? AIR-CT5520-K9 and AIR-CT5520-50-K9 For the adder license looks like 1A is the only option?  But the WLC supports up to 1500 APs isnt there an easier way to get the...

I would like to restrict HTTPS access to the management interface(the GUI management) on a 5508.  I created an ACL and applied it to the management interface.  Nothing happens.  Still able to access from any IP.  Maybe im goign about this the wrong w...

Hi Is there way to get the association code and disassociation code .Client shows from same AP continuous disassociation. Apart from  "Disassociated due to inactivity "what could be other reasons Thanks   

Hello, I have Christi Brio's going up in multiple areas that have different L3 wired networks. They want to be able to access it wirelessly for airplay but from what I am seeing is that you have to be on the same subnet. I am not going to trunk a wir...

AdamF1 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card