Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

1xAIR-ANT2413P2M-N= and 2x AIR-ANT2568VG-N on 1x1572 AP is this possible?We would like to use same access point same time omni and uni if it's possibleThanks

I need to cover a warehouse stocks consisting of several rows of corridors.I need only the band at 2.4 and I wanted to use the yagi antennas.I wanted to know if using AIR-CAP1602E can then connect 2 or 3 antennas yagi 2.4 for each ap.These products w...

Hi, We have WPA2-PSK configured on network but would also like to implement MAC filtering in order to restrict mobile devices from being connected to network. WPA-Enterprise is the best to use but it will require Radius to be configured with EAPIs it...

Hello, I have two questions :-Can someone explain to me why is recommended to mount the AP with integrated antenna on the ceiling ,especially , sometimes we have only one side of rooms.??so what is the point of putting them on the ceiling??-Can Cisco...

m.dridi89 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I am new one in wireless topic and I have one simple question. CISCO876W-G-E-K9, we have 2 SSID enabled.Unfortunately both SSID are not broadcasted (visible) and clients cannot see them.The clients must setup SSID manualy and then are able...

jgeralsky by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have AP 3602i and 5508 controller with 7.4.101 at this office.  I did a passive wireless site survey and the result shows this office has poor 2.4 GHz coverage but not 5.0 GHz.what variable might cause poor 2.4 GHz wireless coverage at that office...

by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,  We have Guest Portal on ISE server, when our guests connect to Guest SSID they automatically redirected to WEB portalit works only with http websitesif user writes in his browser for example facebook.com or some websites with https redirectio...

We are trying to do Active Directory User AND computer authentication when connecting to a specific SSID.  Using both the username and computer to authenticate,  we are trying to prevent our users from connecting personal devices (laptops and smartph...

prekojo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes