cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I'd like to create a guest wlan with no L2 authentication and L3 web auth. I want to user WLC 2504 internal user database, creating users with a lobby Ambassador account. With a single username I want to web authenticate simultaneously 30 to 40...

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have had a very strange problem when we have been trying to upload dwg floor plans into prime 2.1.We have found that some are in a format that causes the web server to crash and burn and we have to stop and start the whole server from the command l...

Hi guys.I have a cisco ISE solution implemented in my network.I have a some issues using profiling, because some devices aren't recognized when used the same version of system operation. For example windows 7,8 and 8.1.Some devices are recognized for...

JRGC by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Looking at a Cisco router that could support these protocols? • DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite)• 6rd is tunneling IPv6 in IPv4• CGN (Carrier Grade NAT) Was thinking ASR-9001 but not sure what else can accomplish this. Thanks!

Will either of these routers support these protocols?  Not clear on the Cisco feature navigator.  ·         DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) ·         6rd is tunneling IPv6 in IPv4 ·         CGN (Carrier Grade NAT) Thanks!

Hey Cisco, When will the "single WLC only" AirOS requirement for 802.11k be lifted? Also, Can you clarify what the consequences of enabling 802.11k in a multi-controller environment are? Will clients who roam across controllers fall-back to tradition...

Hi everyone, I was requested to investigate a wireless device that is experiencing a network issue.  I ran a debug and the client associates to AP's and roams from AP to AP quite well.  The debug line that stands out to me is:*dot1xSocketTask: Aug 07...

One of user is facing problems with the WiFi connectivity. There is a SSID which the user can only connect to if it the mobile-data is kept off. User is not able to connect to that SSID when mobile data is on. Kindly help me with the initial troubles...

I have Aironet 3602I connected to WLC 2504. The majority of my clients have 5 GHz capacity. However only 2 out of 24 show under 5Ghz connection the others go for 2.4 GHz. I am finding it strange as all the settings including band selection have been ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card