Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have recently put in place a local wireless network to serve approx. 70 iPads that have a custom built application on them. 3 x 1702i's1 x 2504 controller1 x switch70 x iPads Now I could break down the whole thing but I'm wondering if there is ...

lh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone else seen this happen?  We are seeing an intermittant problem where wireless clients stop connecting to the network. What we have discovered is the problem clients can ping each other, but can't ping the gateway. They can however, ping the...

Resolved! Need Solution

Dear, I have 5000sqm open area and i want to install one outdoor access point to cover this area with which access point i can go? if i select 1500 series outdoor access point with AIR-ANT2547V-N (4 dBi (2.4 GHz), 7 dBi (5 GHz)) antenna can it cover ...

Hello Everyone.I'm having a weird error on our WLC environment. We have an HA with two cisco WLC 5508 and i cannot get SNMP Traps working on a Windows PC running Kiwi Syslog server (free ed.).I can receive correctly Syslog messages, but not traps. I ...

metacisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi i would like some step by step assistance in upgrading the firmware on my cisco 2504 wireless controller and my cisco Acap 35021-A-K9 access points.  Any given assistance is greatly appreciated.  BDF TECH  

bdftech00 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who wants to replace there Sonicwall with a cisco 881-w router. Does anyone have a document to configure this router. The configuration would be static wan a dhcp pool on the lan side, remote admin and the wireless.If someone could ...

gfagel001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card