cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everybody            I have an problem about 1 Cisco Access Point didn't join Wireless Controller. I try to plug console on Access point but it Show error like            " * onenand_16x_read_sector failure sector: 0x00000040, spare: 0x00000047Fla...

Hello,We have WLC anchor at main site DMZ zone having an EoIP tunnel with remote site WLC over the WAN network. DHCP server is in the main site which is used by all the remote site WiFi Clients via EoIP tunnel over the WAN.Would the DHCP packets from...

Hi all, I have a question about N+1 2504 failover testI Already config Primary and Secondary WLC. I test by shutdown the switch interface that connect to primary WLC, after that all AP can register with secondary WLC but when I tried to connect my La...

We have two switches 3750 each supports 25 AP WLC software is version 5.2.193.0 Lately we have discovered about 100 Rogue AP that we are making them Malicious Rogue APs is this enough to contain them and making them not affecting our wireless network...

Hi all, I have a Cisco 2504 WLC with 10 x 3602I's that are working fine but I cannot get the AIR-CAP1552E-E-K9  to power up the radios.  I have the inline power injector installed (AIR-PWRINJ1500-2=) and under the advanced menu I've got the power inj...

Aileron88 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Rebooting WCS

Does anyone know if rebooting a WCS installed on Windows will affect any access services?  I'm fairly confident it will not affect wireless connectivity with the AP's/network connectivity but wanted to be sure. Thanks

gquitugua by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card