Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Have a event where we are being supplied with 6x Cisco AIR-AP1141N-A-K9's.  We are expecting ~300 devices to be connected to these APs in one large open auditorium.  We are wondering if all 6 with the same config (SSID and WPA2) will be sufficient to...

Hello Experts,I am facing 2 issues at site, kindly find the questions as below.We have deployed 5508 controller with version - 7.6.130.0Q1. AIR-LAP1142N-N-K9, as AP get restart the configuration get wiped I have to reconfigure again and again. Any so...

Hi guys, Anyone here has already configured CMX 10.0 ? I am getting an error by importing Maps and I can't identify what is wrong. There's no log, no information to point to a direction.Any help will be appreciated. [root@XXX ~]# cmxctl config maps i...

Have been able to refresh config from controller successfully in the past, but now it only works on 1 of 4 controllers. Receive error "Failed (see logs)". Any idea why this would fail, and/or where I can find these logs? All controllers are reacha...

becca1jane by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a AP 2700 and we are using wpa2-psk (AES) but must of the client are having disconnection problems.And we would like to test WPA-PSK [TKIP] . Here is he current config. version 15.3no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice t...

kenier by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card