Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Community I manage a topology based upon wlc with different licensing sizes that is getting centralized. previously there were wlc in every location, the target is all on flexconnect with a pair of wlc at a central site.does anyone know how to c...

Hi all,I've got a licensing issue regarding my two controllers, previously noticed because APs are not joining the controller. The primary controller should be configured with a HA license (I can't see it in the output), and looks like it needs to ha...

petenixon by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a scenario in which I have an Existing WLC in place. The task is to install another WLC which is going to be in HA with this WLC.The new WLC would be in a different geographical location than the Primary (Existing) WLC. As per my understan...

diancious by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiOn a WLAN , i am trying to configure local WLC as anchor controller - when i click on the Anchor controller button on the WLAN page it takes me to Anchor Controller setting - in the drop down i can see other controllers in the mobilty group but can...

nomykhan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi is it possible to see up and down link speeds on 819G or 897G when they're connected to mobile network for 3G/4G? In 880 series, the 'sho cell 0 all' used to show "Uplink Max" and "Downlink Max" Mbps speeds. This output is not available on 819G or...

lucy.west by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Since an IOS upgrade to version 15.3(3)JAB we experiance occasional resets of radio 0.We see it on the 1140 and 2600 type Cisco Access Points. We are running the access points autonomous. AP#show controllers Dot11Radio 0 radio-resetLast radio reset c...

We are currently running 7.3.112 on our WLC 5508.  LDAP on that version requires all users to be in a single OU.  Does anyone know if the newer releases have the ability to search my LDAP tree?  I have users spread out over 22 different OU's.  I'd li...

dstubler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In 1602E  following options can be chosen under dot11Radio0 interface:AP1(config-if)#antenna ?  a-antenna    use antenna A  ab-antenna   use antennas A and B  abc-antenna  use antennas A, B, and CIf a-antenna is chosen only one antenna will be use...

Our customer is complaining about increasing disconnects of Apple devices after rollout of many of these devices.Another external consultant found "Channel overlap issue" as a possible source of problem. I'm wondering now how to deal with that, becau...

Need some information on resolving this issue or how to resolve.I am not sure what this error is:  CAPWAP-3-AP_DB_ALLOC:capwap_ac_db.c:144 The system is unable to alloc AP entry in database.   If anyone can shed some light on this and provide some gu...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card