cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I try to configure a air-cap1602i-e-k9. I cann't get connected with the device. I think i haven't the right documatation. with putty i can connect but the loginname and password aren't correct. Pleas can someone help me?

Dear All Wireless Expert,2911 with 2x EHWIC-4G-LTE-AU the 4G module, my client query whether the dual 4G link can be bundle for combine bandwith (something like PPP multilink). My the thought is nope, but I need to check first before response with fi...

Hi at all,I have some Controller (4404) in our Company. I use the WCS with Version 7.0.164.0 and all Controllers have Version 7.0.98.0.Now my Problem.I get from the WCS some Messages with "AP Impersonation (than a mac)".The Message Text is: "AP Imper...

Any idea on how to solve the below error on Cisco WCS: "AP Impersonation of MAC '18:ef:63:9b:bb:96' using source MAC '64:27:37:9b:ed:97'  is detected by authenticated AP 'APc84c.75f3.e51a' on '802.11b/g' radio and Slot  ID '0'. "

We see many AP Impersonation alarms from WCS 4.1.83:AP Impersonation of MAC '00:17:0f:xx:xx:xx' using source MAC '00:e0:98:xx:xx:xx' is detected by authenticated AP '00:17:0f:xx:xx:xx' on '802.11a' radio and Slot ID '0'. Any ideas about this alarm? I...

zhenningx by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks, I'm having and unusual issues with a pair of AIR-SAP1602I-E-K9 units that I cannot explain. I have 2 sites, SiteA & SiteBI have 2 WAP unit types 1142 and 1602On site A both WAP unit types work perfectly without issues.On Site B only the 114...

Hello,We have a 2504 Cisco WLC.  I am creating Local Net Users for one of the WLANs that uses Web Auth and the Local Database.My one question is, what does a "guest account" do differently than a non guest account besides the ability to create the li...

I am trying to set up a Cisco E2500 router in an RV park that has other Cisco routers on its backbone.  When I try to run the setup software it brings up the other routers and wants me to change SSID and password.  How do I bypass this and just go to...

Mshride01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know how to configure the WLC WISM 2 to have 2 vlans with 2 SSID's.  I'm trying to set this up on a wireless 3702 Access Point. I'm able to get this configured on an autonomous 3702 Access point using the MBSSID feature I am able to get 1...

Hi,My client have two wireless lan controller 5508 without the HA SKU but they are configured in HA and now they need new licences, my question are there i need to buy licence for ich Wireless Lan Controller?if yes how can i configure the licences in...

jcartes by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello AllWe have a setup with over 2000 LAPs currently in a single VLAN/subnet spanned across sites. I suspect we'd be better off breaking this into smaller subnets but am trying to find a Cisco recommendation for the recommended number of APs per su...

I've been tasked with a project -- create a small 5Ghz-only WLAN/LAN for use within a convention booth space.The design uses one of the router Ethernet ports for connection to the dedicated Ethernet bandwidth input provided by the convention center u...

jp.ward16 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card