Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI have to configure 2 Cisco Aironet 1500 as Bridge to connect 2 site (like in this article)http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/access_point/1300/12-2_15_JA/configuration/guide/o13vlan.html?referring_site=bodynavVLAN 1 : ip Range 10.239...

psxbaky by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Wireless :: Is CAP1602I-E-K9 is compatible with AIR-CT2504-15-K9 controller? IF yes then How to configure 1600 series access point ?I want to configure CAP1602 access point with controller 2504 model to enable wifi access with secure Impact ..I...

Hi Experts, I would like to know how many voice clients can be supported in a Cisco 3700 AP?  I have seen a document (Document ID:8103);Q. How many wireless IP telephony handsets are recommended per AP? A. IP telephony network sizing is essential to ...

mcaoile by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.Please advice this deployment: Customer has two buildings SITE-A and SITE-B. They are connected by a L3 WAN Service Provider. APs in Site A have the WLC-A as primary, and APs in site B have the WLC-B as primary.  Now the question is:  ( **Since bo...

Soporteco by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed the VWLC 8.0.115.0 onto my home ESXi server and am trying to associate a 1131 AP I have read quite a lot about the subject and have tried a variety of images on the AP from the very latest to currently c1130-k9w8-mx.124-25e.JAM4The A...

There are two each WAP2000, one with external/outside antennas in a building with wire network connectivity, the other WAP2000 is a repeater in another building. The repeater is dead due to a failed firmware update. No connectivity, nothing, old IP o...

Hello.I have 3 3850 switches. One is used as MC, two are used as MA. With one of it I succesfully created tunnel, but the second one do not allow me to register points and do not start tunnel. Also on MC I get message:*May 14 2014 06:47:11 EET: *%MM-...

is there someone oft there with experience in Anchor from a 7.6 to the recommended 8 Release? I'd like to give  it a try but some experience is very welcome ;).. cheers, sebastian *******edit*****i made some good experience within the 7.x release so ...

Hello Experts,Wireless controller summary page displays the AP & radio 0 & 1 up/down status.Is there an easy way to find the AP which is affected?Right now I have to go through all the AP's and see the status. Your idea & suggestions will be highly a...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card