Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,       Hoping someone can assist me, I am trying to locate where to download the cisco aironet desktop utility version 4.5.  I found some technical documentation here. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/wlan_adapter/cb21ag/a...

Dear All, I'm using Cisco controller 2500 with four access points.I'm using single WLAN right now.But my plan is to use 2 WLAN for WiFi users for example one WLAN for laptop users and others for cellphone users but i don't want to give full bandwith ...

Customer is thinking of using Terrawave antennas with some AIR-CAP3602E-A access points.I am wondering what the support impact is going to be with using non-Cisco Antennas for warrenty or support.Is there a compatability document somewhere or is it u...

Hi all, we run several 5508 in HA mode. Is there a possibility to detect a HA failover through syslog or snmp? I was not able to find any information on the web about syslog messages or snmp OID's regarding cisco's HA failover. The problem we face is...

2112 controller has fixed IPs for management and ap-manager interfaces.controller is not a dhcp client, but controller syslog shows the following message about 4 times / sec : Mar 10 12:07:04 wlan-controller-1 wireless1: *DHCP Server: Mar 10 12:07:02...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card