cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have dhcp problem with our new AP:I add an AP to our LAN.I make a simple configuration with a WPA authenticate.I can connect some equipment to this AP and our DHCP give an address correctly.We use adptator to give wireless connection to old sta...

Hello,I have a switch (SF300-48P 48-port 10/100 PoE Managed Switch w/Gig Uplinks) and I want to buy some APs (Cisco AIR-CAP3702i-A-K9) and a Wireless Controller (Cisco 2504 Wireless Controller). Is that working?Someone told me that I can use APs and ...

Saludos. Tengo dos Router (No  1) Cisco RV110W. Uno funciona como DHCP y comunica a la red local con el ISP. El otro Router (No 2)  RV110W solo integra la conexión de dos impresoras  alámbricas a la red wifi local. Por  lo que los dos router fueron c...

ssiieu001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm sure this has something to do the RAM or Flash memory.  This is an access point that's been sitting on the shelf and as far as I knew it was working.  However, I can enter privileged mode but there is no "conf t" or configure terminal option.  I ...

Hi GuysI'm new with wireless and I'm struggling to get the AP to get an IP address. From the switch the port connecting to the AP has the native vlan configured as 161. Do I need to change the native vlan on the AP?If so how do I change the native vl...

Hello,perhaps a somewhat stupid question, but how can I generate and manage over the lobby Admin Guest acounts? A Looby-Admin was created on the 3850er switch, but how can I connect to the switch as a lobby-admin? Just as with the Airospace WLC does ...

I have 5508 WLC and number of 1041 APsSome of the APs OPERATIONAL STATUS shows DOWNTo test it I take that AP from its original location, bring to computer room on the same building and connect it to the same switch port via patch cableIts OPERATIONAL...

Network environment:2 AIR-WLC2106-K92 AIR-WLC2112-K97 AIR-CAP35202-I-A-K910 AIR-LAP1131AG-A-K99 AIR-LAP1252-AG-T-K9Cisco6509-EIf controllers and APs have fixed IPs manually set, is it necessary to inform:1. Primary and secondary DHCP Server IP on int...

We have a site with a 5760 controller installed and we are trying to utilize a 5508 setup as an anchor controller at a remote sire for guest access. The mobility peer is setup on both ends and is up. The WLAN insterface is setup on both ends. On the ...

e-kalbach by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card