Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have 4 Cisco WAP321 access points, connected to a Cisco SG200-26P switch, operating in PoE mode.3 of the APs are fine, but I am having a problem with one of the APs, which appeared to be working OK, but the other day when I unplugged the Ethernet c...

ssav00001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dears, there is a huge warehouse, the customer needs to covered voice and data, my question is how to covered it while the ceilling of the warehouse is 20 m, and the racks (roofs) are apporx. 15 M. the racks are too long. if i select omni i think is ...

malsaadi2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I hava a WLC5508 with many OE602I APs,I find when i open the link MONITOR>Statistics>AP Join,the "AP Name" is not correct with the real ap's name,for example,the correct ap's name is AP028-617,but it display ap name is "AP028-617B9.0870[Et...

Hello,I have an architecture with 3850(MA) and 5508(MC), i can show that the txpower is configured on automatic mode in my 3850. But i need to known the exactly txpower of my AP.Where i can find this information ? on the AP, or on the 3850 ?Thanks in...

Greetings All.I am facing a weird situation while configuring two wireless bridges (1530E) attached to a 14Dbi semi directional antenna.There's a clear line of sight between the two bridges and the distance between them is 3 miles but there's no asso...

Yde Ihop by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have an SSID where clients cannot get DHCP addresses. I have captured the following debug and from what I can see the WLC recieves the DHCP address from the DHCP server and then attempts to forward that to the Station but the station does no...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card