cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have configured WIFI SSID for mobility device to connect network. (ex:iphone,android phone, pad etc...)And we use notebook connect to SSID, and check WIFI roaming status, it always only one maybe two times by Ping.But when we try to user Android...

Trying to determine if I have any compatibility issues between my wireless WCS MSE and WLC'cWCS version 7.0.230.0  feature plusWLS version 7.6.130.0 in an HA configurationMSE version 7.0.220.0 I just recently upgraded my WLC 5508's to an HA configura...

I am trying to configure a Cisco Aironet Acces Point 1600 to use local authentication using only MAC-based authentication but I cannot authenticate any client at all. On client side the password that should enter has to be the MAC address?I attach t...

Hey everyone. I've been deploying branch office APs in FlexConnect mode. This got me thinking, why can't I just put all of my APs in Flex mode and not have to worry if my controller crashes? Why would I invest in another controller and implement HA i...

Hoping someone in the community can help explain the 802.11n packet aggregation configurable priority values on a Cisco WLC based environment. Do these priority values correlate with QoS (wired and 802.11e values)? If so, if a packet that is tagged b...

Hi everyone,Seems as per cisco all WLC --5500/2100 etc are effected by sslv3.Need to know if there is any config change that can be done without doing version upgrade? RegradsMahesh

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I have 4 Cisco ASA running version 9.1(3), Computer Associates Spectrum able discover but not able to discover by CA Computer Associates eHealth.Both Spectrum and eHealth discover ASA devices via snmp.Is there any related bug or special conf...

Hi, I've downloaded ap licence for cisCo wlc 2504 with wrong UDI product Id. Now I am unable to install licence because of incorrect UDI.How would I download again with the correct UDI since, licence order has been already fulfilled.Your suggestions ...

bepeen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am trying to do image upgrade through cisco site & when i try loging in it shows wrong credentials thogh i use the correct one. Where exactly i should enter login cred for cisco.com in prime. 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card