Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have an SSID where clients cannot get DHCP addresses. I have captured the following debug and from what I can see the WLC recieves the DHCP address from the DHCP server and then attempts to forward that to the Station but the station does no...

Hello, i have 2 cisco aironet 1300 series configured as root bridge and non root bridge, i managed to configure them and they are associating only when they adjacent , when i separate them them communication fail , could you please help me to solve t...

Hi,I am using cisco cucm9.1 and am sending monthly billing reports to the individuals. one problem i have encountering is internal and emergency calls are also being charged. but i don`t want to calculate any charges on those two, so how can i fix th...

Hello!I have to prepare an 3600 Capwap AP for autonomous functionality!The following image was downloaded:ap3g2-k9w7-tar.152-2.JAThe release notes say:Site-Survey Only Mode for 3600, 3500, and 1550 Access PointsYou can install Cisco IOS Release 15.2(...

Koal by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes