cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hello Everyone,I am having Cisco 2504 WLC. I want to use radius authentication on one of my SSID's. Whenever I try to connect to the SSID having radius authentication enabled I am unable to connect to that SSID.Anyone aware what can be the issue? My ...

We have acquired three AP 3702i devices. These are in use on a WLC5508. We have noticed that clients (Macs, PCs, iPhones) have difficulty staying connected on the 5GHz band. Actually, the signal strength never seems to go down, but packets stop being...

jph by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am planning on getting a used 2504 off of ebay for my home lab and want to know if a solid amber on the ALM LED is a problem? The SYS LED is solid green by the way and this 2504 is just powered on with nothing else connected. Please advise. 

rlaudiano by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just got in two 3500 APs purchased through eBay. One of them works fine, the other one will not power up via PoE, but if I connect the power adapter directly to the AP, it works fine. I'm using the same cable/etc. for the working one and the nonwo...

Hi,we have installed a wireless outdoor setup in point to point. i need to get a few doubts cleared on outdoor wireless tech.1) does cleanair in 802.11a work and if so will it detect any interference between the two outdoor ap's ( i read that 802.11a...

I have a question about the ANT2524 antenna which I am using with the AP3702e.  The gain for this antenna is 4 dBi in the 5 GHz band according to data in the AP3700 deployment guide.  Can anyone confirm that the Asimuth RF pattern at 5 GHz in the dep...

Hi everyone,I have a firewall ASA5505 setup at home and works fine. One of the port is for outside and the rest of the ports are for inside network which is vlan 2. I got Cisco 1262n Autonomous AP plugged in to one of the POE ports. I can get into it...

Hi All,I've upgraded the FUS to 1.9.0.0 on a few WLCs now with no apparent ill effects.  The ~25-30 minute reboot time has me wondering if this is just boot BIOS improvements or does it affect the way the WLC runs in any way.  I have read the release...