Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, i am trying to troubleshoot the connection issues between my AP and WLC. The AP stays up for some given time then it drops off, then after few moments comes back up agian. WHen it goes down, the LED status is still green as functional. i will pos...

jmathew01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have attached a view of controller Radio > Statistics.I can see 20% busy on channel 1 (-81dBm) interference and 15% on channel 2 (-86dBm).No APs have been configured to channel 2.I guess Noise is not a issue of problem.RRM is adjusting channel and ...

Resolved! Cisco-MSE

Hi,Cisco MSE suddenly become unreachable from prime2.1we tried rebooting the service , but all ended up in vain...Kindly help us to bring up the MSE services up...

Hi All,I have noticed some ( to my knowledge strange behaviour ) when I have configured the management port (GigE 0/0). Curious if it is my device or that is default behaviour cannot really find anything about it in the documentation. Via HTTP(S) it ...

Hi, I have a problem with hidden nodes, in "the old days" i would use RST/CTS to try and mitigate the problem.I don't see that option i the WLC. Is the some other way to make adjustments in the WLC to mitigate problems with hidden nodes? /Aksel 

We are migrating to ISE for guest access and are having problems with the COA being delivered after a successful authentication.  ISE attempts to send it but nothing changes on the WLC.  The message in ISE is Dynamic Authorization failed and a messag...

joeharb by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have 2 WLC and each WLC have 100 wap license. If we make them into a High availability pair do we get 200 wap licences? Thanks, 

raza555 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I have a question Im hoping you can help me out. Its regarding converting Autonomous AP to Lightweight APs and adding them to the WLC.I know there is SSC sert to add with every AP1242 I convert and add to WLC, according to Cisco doc. But ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card