cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey, These Antennas RP-TNC connectors are not labeled like the Cisco AP's with A,B,C,D.Looking directly at the front of the Antenna with the RP-TNC cables coming out of the bottom, can someone tell me how the cables pairs up with the Cisco AP? Thanks...

scottjsee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone know if it is possible to see what actions a particular user has done in the logs?Typically I removed some APs from CPI this morning and now I'm being asked for the MAC addresses of these APs. I was hoping that as I deleted them from CPI it wo...

I installed 8.0 in my lab but have not upgraded production controllers yet.  Does anyone who has installed in production have any comments on stability or issues?

We have been using AIR-BR1410A-A-K9 for our two point to point backhaul links, one device failed and one link is down, now cisco has suggested to use AIR-CAP1532E-A-K9 instead of AIR-BR1410A-A-K9 as they do not have 1410 in stock to replace. My ques...

Arun More by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have a lab setup with a Cisco vWLC deployed in VMWare ESXI and 2x 1131 APs, The APs are failing to join the controller due to a certificate error. I have noticed that the time that APs are using is an hour out from the controller.The cont...

btjtaylor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to upgrade a Cisco WLC 2504 from 7.0.116.0 to 7.4.121.0, but I am not able to find any information whether I have to upgrade the 'field recovery image as well. I am currently running the following software:  Software version:  7.0.116.0wi...

Hello,we have a problem with LWAP APs that do not join anymore after a power outage at the remote side. For example a AIR-AP1142N-E-K9 in HREAP-mode is trying to reach the WLC in vain.The AP join statistics say:Last AP Connection Failure Last AP Disc...

After ISE 1.2, WLC 2504, LAP 1602i, flexconnect mode, cwa, dynamic vlan, redirect url validation is successful, if it is verified by using the AUP, AUP pop, agree and then successfully passed. But without using the AUP, that choice is in the AUP not ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card