Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi AllWe have WLC2504 (  Upgraded to Firmware 7.4) and AP'S are AP 1602When Wirless Controller trying to Connects AP'S then they are hanging and same is happening for AP'S os we are not able to do configuration.Pinging continous is breaking for WLC I...

Hi all, I am facining an issue with 7925 ip phones. My enviroment has a WLC 5508 , Lightweight 1041 and 1602 access points. The problem is that the ip phones occasionally flap wireless is connection.The signal comes and goes rapidly and it may take 1...

smartns04 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i have a cisco 3850 at a branch site and would like to know if i could use its WLC to join to our mobility group at our Main site instead of having it as a standalone WLC Thanks

Hi, we use a 5508 (7.3.112.0) and 3502i APs. We are having an issue where multiple clients connecting to a single AP(Like in a training room) are being disconnected or generally having a poor user experience. I have attached a debug of a failed sessi...

Hi....My 7921 cisco phone are disconnecting when going from one access point to another access point...what can be reason for this. Should I create a sepearte vlan for voice and data.

lzakariya by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, Other than not being able to get 802.11ac speeds are there any issues in plugging an autonomous 3702i into a FastEthernet port and not a GigEthernet port?  A new switch is coming soon but the AP will be there first.   Thanks in advance!  A...

Hi,they are a old environment on wlc 4400 that need to migrate on new environment to 5760, in addition to the controller 4400 are hooked different models of access-point including some of these are not managed by the new controller 5760.It is possibl...