Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi802.11a Band status which data rates should be mandatory and which should be supported802.11b/g which data rates should be mandatory and which should be supported any advices to improve wireless performance and coverage thanksCP  

Hello.I have 5 APs 3602E. They are all enabled for a/b/g/n standards. When I check client statistics I can see different clients using 2.4nGHz protocol and 5nGHz protocol. But if I take radio analyzer I dont see any 5GHz networks available((( Moreove...

If I have ssid under radio0 (2.4GHz) and the same ssid under radio1 (5GHz) and connect a dual-band laptop or smartphone to the ssid, how do I know which radio it's connected to? interface Dot11Radio0 no ip address no ip route-cache ! encryption vlan ...

Benso2013 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to find a way to set the "location" information in the WAPs that are connected to the 5760. When I try to make the changes manually via the web interface, the changes don't stick. I have not found out how to make the changes via CLI. Any ...

hello I have a block unknown source is found, occasionally, a few access points This block requires us to reset the AP via the remote controller. I have the following messages displayed at our WLC. Invalid addr orphan : ipv6_net.c:765 Invalid ipv6 ...

We have 2 wlc 4002 controllers and are using WCS 4.2.110.0.Over the nigth, we got a problem with several b-clients that will not connect. They shows as "probing" and with "unknown" as WLAN Profile. G and A clients connect fine.Any tips?JFolkestad

johannf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a UC 540 and access point AP321 for wireless infrastructure. When IP Phone 7925G i want to connect with UC540 through AP321 it doesnot come on the network. but when it will connect through UC540 wirless SSID it works fine. Can anyone please he...

I need an assistance of Cisco TAC engineer.My customer has found a problem in CUWN deployments where Cisco Virtual Wireless Controllers are being used with Cisco 1242AG access points.These APs ignore vWLC QoS profile configuration and apply SILVER Qo...

I recently purchased a Cisco MSE 3355 with locator licenses. I have 2- Cisco ISE's and 2 - WLC 5508s.Is it required to use Cisco Prime in order to see the location services that the MSE is providing?If so, what type of license do I need?

Folks,On a Cisco 5508 controller how can I find out which clients are connected using "n" speeds only? I see logs that there are connection using "802.11b/n", but how does this help me?Also on the new Wireless AP's i.e. the 3602 and the 3702 AP's. Wh...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card