Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Firstly, let me tell you about the setup.SSID for clients and SSID for Apple TV devices common across all buildings in the campus. Uses 802.1x for clients and PSK for Apple TV devices.Interface group for the SSID uses multiple vlans for the SSID, so ...

Resolved! AP Question

Experts,  How many AP's within an area can I have that are broadcasting on the same overlapping channel? Also, will the least congested channel option automatically adjust when I add or remove AP's from an area? Thanks!

Hi,I am not able to join a Cisco 1242AG access point to register to failover from a 5508 (50 lic) controller to a 5508 HA-SKU controller. Both the controllers are running code version 7.4.121.0. Both WLC part of same mobility group with an active mob...

rick505d3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I am aware there is a Cisco Requirement for "User certificates " and "AAA certificates" used in EAP-TLS. Does anyone know what the requirements are for the CA cetificates in EAP-TLS please? Thanks.

Hello, a customer has bought a new AP 3500 with external antennas and he would like use his old antenna AIR-ANT2485P-R.We have the option to configure the antenna parameter in WLC under Wireless > Access Points > Radios > 802.11a/n or 802.11b/g/n for...

mlieber by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i have updatet my WLC 2504 Controllers. I want to applie a new wlan template. But I get only the error message:"Reason: SNMP operation to Device failed:                           "The SNMP Reason is empty....(See attachment)I work with "Cisco P...

Maddin B by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,In a scenario that an android user connects/associates to a public/open hotspot, should the android inform the user that a web sign in is required?What is the expected flow?e.g1) Associate to the open ssid->auto redirect to the captive port...

Please help. I have just invested in a Cisco 2504 WLC to help with my CCNA Wireless exam.It arrived yesterday and I booted it up this morning and configured it through the wizard and a couple of 1141AP's connected and were shown in the web gui. I lef...