Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Due to a coverage issue, I may have to either relocate a cisco 1131 AP or replace it with an 1142N.  As for the replacement option, is the 1142 any more robust than the 1131?  Does it cover more any distance than the 1131? 

burgessf by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am curious if this has been tried before. If ip helper address is used on the gateway interface for the AP management network, and points to the WLC that is serving the IP's, does the WLC send Option 43 to the AP's?  I have been setting up local DH...

I have several indoor AP 3600 with mesh soft and WLC 5760.I need to join these APs to convert to local mode but i can't. Jan 17 15:38:00.274: *spamApTask0: 1 wcm:  %LWAPP-3-RADIUS_ERR: Could not send join reply, AP authorization failed; AP:34:db:fd:4...

Resolved! Config WLC

Hi everybodyI need to know if the WLC can have a user "GUEST" and send the supplicant store has 10 days and reapply the password again WLC 5508thanks

Hello,Is there a cli command to check whether the AP1130 is connected via a wlc ?The cli shows the ssid's and interfaces etc. but via the webgui there are no ssids listed and it says that both radio's are up, but line protocol is down (while the curr...

erwee1973 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently procured the above mentioned AP but I am unable to go to the "config t" mode so that I can assign the IP address. I want to deploy this on my network as an AP and I read somewhere that I will need to upgrade the IOS to a...

I have been trying to configure a primary and secondary radius servers for a specific authentication method, in this case EAP, I have been reaserching about some configuration example unsuccesfully.I am wondering if the following command will work as...

rraineri by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I am getting logs in the WLC (WiSM-1 running 7.0.235.0) as "AP Disassociated. Base Radio MAC:<radio mac>". Several of the APs have the same issue.I telnet into one of the APs and collected the event logs and found below message,"*** Access p...

Hi Experts,My organisation is going to open a new branch office and my manager want to deploy a wifi solution in such a way that when a person will try to connect with wifi he would be able to get some auto-generated authentication credentials on his...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card