cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

i want to ask about wireless controller 5500  if :1- It support roaming between APs ?2- It support traffic load balance between APs  ? Ex :   two AP   AP1, AP2 with the same SSID and Password connected to wireless controller . the two AP lie at the s...

Dear All, We are using Cisco wireless controller 5508 with Cisco Aironet Access Point 1131G –E-K9The wireless coverage in rooms is very weak . We have 10 rooms in each floor and 2 access points in each floor. If anyone help me to increase the singe s...

it by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hii..we are using 8500WLC and 1552 series Out door APs. now we bought 1532I series Out door AP. for this AP how can i add controller ip and which hyper terminal version i need to use.please provide video or pdf for this configuration

We have several 5508 controllers, most can be remotely managed from most offices, which is useful for receptionists to access to create guest accounts. However we have one controller that can only be managed locally. Is there a security access list t...

Hi all I was wondering if anyone can point me to the right direction. I was setting up BYOD access with ISE and Legacy controllers as follows:- create rule on ISE with Redirect / Airspace ACL- once that rule is hit ISE would send ACL name that needs ...

hi all I am trying to study Unified access Bootcmap lab in my office. i have made my lab but i'm in the trouble for NAD's Boot Camp Lab Guide already configured. so i couldn't know how configuring in my lab. as you can in the figure that i want to ...

hi allI am trying to study Unified access Bootcmap lab in my office. i have made my lab but i'm in the trouble for NAD'sBoot Camp Lab Guide already configured. so i couldn't know how configuring in my lab.as you can in the figure that i want to know....

Hello.I have a question and I cant find an answer:If I have an anchor WLC and tunnel to it fails, what will be with the client and its database entry?Th same with mobility WLC - if mobility WLC fails what next? 

Hello.I have a question and I cant find an answer:If I have an anchor WLC and tunnel to it fails, what will be with the client and its database entry?Th same with mobility WLC - if mobility WLC fails what next? 

Hi,I m facing an issue with one of my customer site, currently they are using WLC2125  along with near to 20 LAP. they have almost 300 Number of users/end points in their network. While some of the users are trying to connect, they are getting reject...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card