Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

*apfMsConnTask_0: spam_lrad.c:18962 LWAPP header parsing failed, dropping the packet

Hi ,Today i face strange error i cant find solution. If anyone knows please help.     3/1/2013 6:30:43 PM    x.x.x.x    Error    EFWLC01: *apfMsConnTask_0: spam_lrad.c:18962 LWAPP header parsing failed, dropping the packet    3/1/2013 6:3...

Resolved! AIR-CAP3602I-A-K9 missing 5GHz

Hi All,I have a question regarding to AIR-CAP3602I-A-K9. May I know does AIR-CAP3602I-A-K9 has the 802.11a module? Since I configured it with vWLC, I haven't AIR-CAP3602I-A-K9 inside 802.11a/n?If so, any module I need to purchase to enable 5GHz.vWLC ...

ctohang99 by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CAPWAP QOS

Hi Community,I'm currently reviewing our QoS policy (WAN) and would like to add CAPWAP traffic.We have 2 central WLCs (5508, 7.2.110.3) and about 100 AP's (mainly 3600) across 10 sites running HREAP mode.Guest access is centrally switched, where all ...

Resolved! CAPWAP over MPLS

Hi There,I've plan to deploy a central switching wireless network on a branch office that connected to head office trough MPLS, please tell me what thing that i need to make sure to make it happenthanks and regardsTaufan

Impact of incorrectly set antenna gain

Hi,I was hoping someone could tell what the impact of incorrectly setting the antenna gain on a the b/g radio of an AP would have on a WLAN?I've come across a site where around a 3rd of the AP's had their antenna gain set to 0. I can only assume som...

n3ilbaili3 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WLC ethernet bridge

Hi,I've a WLC 2106 and it is running IOS version 7.0.240. I am trying to setup a wireless mesh and used the ethernet bridge port on the MAP to extend the network. The wireless mesh works fine but I can not get the switch to work that is connected to ...

antennas doesn´t work on AP 3600

Hi I wold like if you can help me?I´m trying to test anntenas in a AIR-CAP3062E-A-K9  the problem is that whenI´m below the AP the speed is weak, the AP es with a WLC, so I was wondering ifdo you know a command or a form to test the anntenas or  the ...

V_wlc ios 7.3 and 2602e ap is not able to join

Hello all,             Below are the errors that i am getting while trying to register AP (2606e) with vWLC (7.3.112) .That is the error on vwlc*spamApTask6: Mar 08 18:07:24.594: #DTLS-3-HANDSHAKE_FAILURE: openssl_dtls.c:681 Failed to complete DTLS h...

chandru.j by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1130AG AP Issue

I have serveral 1130AG AP that when they are configured to use LWAPP all of my Motorola Handheld scanners connect to the SSIDs fine. When I have some that are on Autonomous then the scanners will not connect at all. I have upgraded a test 1130AG to t...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers