cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All-I am starting a project to replace several hundred 1131 APs with new 3702 APs.  I am trying to develop a procedure for doing this in PI 1.4.  The "copy and replace" AP function seems pretty cumbersome.  Perhaps I am doing this wrong?I search f...

Hello All,We have Cisco Prime - Network Control System,  When i loging in it come up with a pop up to install/use Google crome, Can you please hlep me to get rid from this?ThanksJagdev           

Hi folks,I have a question regarding using a 3750 for a DHCP server. I have read thru the switching community forum and see many posts concerning a DHCP server an how to configure and the use of multiple vlans, etc... I was wondering if anybody out t...

luceroc by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Fellows                   please help me on this issue i have a router Cisco UC540 which is configured when i use 192.168.10.1 it shows me command how can i change the password for Wi-Fi. can i use Cisco configuration Assistant to change the pas...

sirfanali by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sirs.My customer plans to extend existing wireless coverage and upgrade to controller based network.Let me shortly describe the situation based on the attached network map.RAP points are installed on the buildings, they have wired uplink.MAP poi...

AlexioUBS by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm facing the following doubt regarding the AC Power Connector on the 1522 AP.We are powering up the AP through PoE, so the AC Power Connector is not used.BUT,do i have to seal/protect the connector or leave it as is?Anyone facing the follow...

Resolved! Wireless

Dear Sir,i have cisco 2500 series wireless controller i want to add one cisco 1140 Access point on that controllerwhat steps i need to take firmware need to upgrade

anyone having issues keeping stable wism2 blades reliable. Every so often our WiSM fails over and we done know why. Just curious if anyone else is having this. We have opens tac cases but as usually the issue is not easily replicated.Sent from Cisco ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card