cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I dont see any current field notices for the 2500 Series WLAN Controller.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_products_field_notice_summary.html  However, my supplier (MJ Systems) is telling me that they've started processing 5+ RMAs based ...

My Light Weight APs 1262N-N-K9 APs are not being discovered by CT 5500 controller. I am using a Cisco Catalyst 2960 with PoE switch to connect Light Weight APs to Controller 5500.Can I use the 5500 controller's internal management interface as DHCP s...

I have taken over the support requirements on a wireless network utilising lightweight access points, a 5508 wireless LAN controller and a Prime Infrastructure NMS and it appears to be underperforming.  How can I display the transmit/receive retry an...

HiI need to create a number of bridges on a installation, where i need to use some exsisting 5GHZ antennasI can only connect one 5Ghz antenna on each Access-point.What is the Max link speed then using a single Antenna - in the best signal senario?/La...

Dear All, I am having a problem with WCL 5508 and 3750 cisco, we are gettin a long ping time, it doesnt good working, then our same clinet doesnt take a Ip address From 5508 dhcp scope. what can i do about them. ping time is so annoying...

Sefa On by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just started working for a company that has no documentation for the network. What i am trying to do is setup 7925 wireless phone and the wireless system uses a 5508. The WLAN for the phones has a pre shared key but it just shows 3 asterisks. I can...

If I have these two models connected to 7500,AIR-CAP3602I-Q-K9 and AIR-LAP1142N-P-K9I need to enable theJapan 2(P) - enabledJapan 4(Q) - enabledcorrect?Reason is I am receiving reports of users not able to connect intermittenly, especially near the 1...

Jagan1976 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4402 WLC running one air lap 1242 and seven air ap1010. After updating the firmware on the WLC from 4.x to 7.0.240.0, only the 1242 came back up. The seven 1010's are all unknown. I don't believe any of the MAC filters or ACL are enabled. Do...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card