cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hi,       I am new to the Wireless section as worked in the R&S only.       What is the average range of any AP associated with the WLC and the basic of WLC work flow.       Please help me the concepts.       Thanks in advance.Thanks & Regard...

Hello folks,Is there any way to authenticate AP600 to WLC when it joins the WLC over CAPWAP tunnel ?I didn't find any good methods to controll this process. Technically, anyone who knows the public IP of WLC can easily join their AP and get connected...

Good Afternoon,We have a mixed environment where we have to support CCX and non-CCX compliant devices. I am looking to configure 802.11k and other features that are the IEEE standard equivelant of what CCX can offer. Has anyone ever run these in parr...

Good day!I try to migrate from WLC2112 to vWLC. But none of my APs cannot connect to vWLC:AIR-LAP1242G-E-K9AIR-LAP1131AG-E-K9 AIR-LAP1131G-E-K9 AIR-LAP1041N-E-K9   AIR-LAP1262N-R-K9Log from 1131AG (I think, that another AP have same logs):*Jan 29 12:...

I have a deployment of 1602 AP's in flexconnect mode connected to a controller over IPSEC. I am assigning the controller address to the AP's via DHCP option 43 and this works without an issue.If I set a static IP on one of the AP's and use DNS method...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card