Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi AllI am using ISE to do the provisioning for IPhones/IPads, and able to push the profiles to them. My problem is that in the production the SSID is not broadcasting, and the devices won't automatically join the wireless. Does ISE has the option to...

parcvista by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,When ap's are providing multi-gig performance 802.11ad, connectivity between AP and WLC would be not just ethernet right.!!! What media type we are going to use and how about the POE requirement for AP in future..?

2602 AP loosing connectivity to 5508 running 7.4.110.0.This very well could be happening during higher traffic periods-AP has been moved to another port and even to another switch-AP was even replace with a new one-Apparently there are other APs on t...

Rob Johnson by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AP 3700

Dear All,What is the minimum software version that is required on WLC 5508 to support this ac supported ap's...?And what new feature available over 3600 series..?Thanks in advance

Is it possible to convert capwap to LWAPP via telnet?Through the 5508 controller, I enabled Telnet for a specific AP with capwap image.I was able to telnet to the AP and access CLI.I issued the command capwap ap controller ip address x.x.x.xThe AP di...

burgessf by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card