Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have question about Radio Configuration on 9800 model. When you go to Configuration > Radio Configuration you have multiple options like Network, Parameters, RRM... Similar options are also available when you create RF profile.So my question...

Trbo90 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to achieve something that should be fairly simple: configuring a standalone IW3702 running version 15.3(3)JPN1 as a workgroup bridge AP.I've followed instructions from links like this one, but I don't have the exact same commands availa...

lecabral by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm facing strange problem with one of our sites, AP's are constantly disconnecting from WLC. They are associated for some time, than for some reason they disconnect and enter dtls loop process, they are stuck in loop for some random time (som...

Jeza-925 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Guest WIFI configured on the WLC9800 L and would like to generate an internal certificate to get rid of the certificate error I get when I connect to our guest wifi. When I click add certificate I am not sure if I should put in 192.0.2.1 for t...

TRNnHelp by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have 2 pieces 5520 which are SSO active and hot standby.We need to move the one which is hot standby to another building (to have redundancy if fire or like things happen).There is a fiber (layer 2) connection between these 2 buildings.What gon...

Moudar by VIP
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I have two 5508 WLC use for controlling Access Point (of course), I have already enabled LAG on the WLC, and it connects each other for redundancy/back up in case if one of the WLC fails. I'm sorry I really don't know to much about WLC espe...

All, I am trying to configure HA with RMI+RP.As I understand the RMI subnet needs to be the same subnet as the mgt. MGT is using a vlan intrface (100) rather than the sp port. This means you would have 4 ips as belowController 1 Mgt vlan 100: 1.1.1.1...

cisco8887 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,   We are trying to connect the Cloud Services (telemetry) of our aireos controller (8540 - version 8.10.171) to a influxdb server and that influxdb server are connected to a grafana. We have performed all of that steps and topology based ...

LKL4 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to install wlc with vmware.'failed to cleanup the interfaces, system will go for a reboot'doesn't work anymore with .   vWLC - 8.10.171.0 vmware - 12pro 12.0.0

CCC3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes