Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We currently have a 1200 series with a AIR-ANT2506 covering a mid size area outdoors. We are looking to  be able to connect to a new 1300 bridge that is slightly too far for the  current antenna, we were considering replacing with a AIR-ANT24120 but ...

darkmagex by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is there any way (debug, trap,...) the AP can send/show if the external antenna is broken or disconnected? We have lots of AP's installed in a place where sometimes the external antennas can be broken, and I'd like to know if there is a way to kno...

druiz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All There are certain countries which require certain AP/Antenna especially outdoor AP/high gain antenna to be used only with the approval of the governement .Let me know if any one have the details of the AP/Antenna support in each country Thanks...

My i tried to join this AP to an exisiting wireless network (Controller 3750) but it would just work  and when i consoled to it directly, below was what i discovered, the device loading stop at LWAPP change state to down and the system starts again, ...

phemite by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am using Prime 1.3 with MSE for location awareness deployment, I have 300 APs but only 200 will be  taking part in the location awareness deployment, the rest are in different zones.Do I need CMX licenses only for 200 APs and apply these to...

g.peart by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm a novice at this so I do apologize...Is it possible to have DHCP enabled on the Aironet 1142n that leases IP Addresses in a different subnet to what the Aironet has? I've basically got an Aironet 1142n with a static IP address (i.e. 10.0.0...

I have an open park with nothing to attenuate the signal and so I'm concerned about CCI on 2.4. I will have a standing crowd of 20,000 but only catering to 6000 concurrent users. No seats to hide antennas below, and so I'm thinkig about using poles t...

Does anyone know if LWAPP/CAPWAP access points send out BPDUs? I can't think of any reason why they would, but wanted to see if anyone has direct experience.

gamccall by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,     What is the ways to make user authenticate to WLC 2504 and what is the best and simple way and what is the differences btw each method _i mean for example need radius server or something else to be exist_ ?     and any one can give me cas...

I have a Cisco Wireless LAN Controller 5508, which uses 7.3.112.0.  I have the VeriSign certificate but I received two intermediate files (primary and secondary), and my question is, which one do I use?I have referred to this document from Cisco alre...

msingh2007 by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have setup a guest wireless SSID on my 2504 WLC. I am trying to determine the best possible way to administer the Guest Wireless usernames and passwords. Is this possible ?Does anyone know if its possible to run a script or command that c...

Alex Li by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 3602i/e TxPower

I'm wondering why the "allowed power levels" are different from one 3602i to another 3602i:(WiSM-slot8-1) >grep include ap-wbh-181-5 "show advanced 802.11b Press yes to continue(y)yap-wbh-181-5                     *1         *7/7 ( 4 dBm) [22/19/16/1...

Hello All,Currently I am using WLC 2504 with Software version 7.0.220.0. I am having some issues with Windows 8 clients they can't connect and I read on couple of review that wlc needs upgrade software. I checked and latest versin is 7.4 could you pl...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card