cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi gurus,I am using the startup utility to configure LAG on a 5508 to connect to 3560G switch. i have tried to use 7.0, 7.4, 7.5 but I just can't get it up, however I can get it connected using access port. I notice the light on the first port is alw...

yeopaul by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,I am having an issue regarding my topology shown above.  Last night, when I was configuring the ASA and WLC, I was able to GUI to my WLC after entering the command same-security-traffic permit inter-interface. However, I was having an issue...

Hi my Valet M10 loses the internet signal all the time. I just need a solution on how to fix this, oh don't understand the other answers because they are filled with tech stuff. The valet is connected to my desktop my internet provider is comcast...

i want to get new two ip wireless cp-7925 in my network i have c2901 voice bundel i think it come include 25 license i use 20 phonei didn't have AP in my network .what should i do to implement this case.what is the configuration i need to add for thi...

Is it normal that on a HA SKU controller 8510 (configured as secondary), the licensing type is "Evaluation" and "Not-in-use" while no APs are active ??Name ap_countType EvaluationVersion 1.0Expires 12 weeks, 5 days Built-In License YesCurrent Status ...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning!We have been seeing an issue with our Flex Connect Access points at just one location. They dont seem to be keeping thier Locally Switch Flex Connect VLAN mappings. Not all of the AP's at this location but a few.We are currently running ...

Resolved! Wireless Mobility

Hello,I have 8 Cisco Aironet 1602, i think i can do the wireless mobility. Do i need a wireless controller or it is posible to have the mobility without it? if i need a controller which one is better for 8 APs?

Hi,My client already has a Cisco WLAN infrastructure (WLC 4402) and he wants to offer guests internet access over wireless. The reception should be able to create a guest account (on the WLC) and then pass him the printed access (voucher / ticket wit...

a-weitzel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I would like to configure on a WLC 2504 Internet-Access for Guests through a web authentication. But I always find configuration instructions only describe the with the additional anchor WLC? This works but also without anchor WLC, right?Can an...

a-weitzel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card