cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, just a quick question and maybe a stupid one too but I feel I need to ask as its a production network.As the title mentions I have noticed that there are a number of mismatches between the WLC and WCS when I check the audit logs, I was wonder...

martynch1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have many machines that need to establish a connection to a particular WLAN. The operators of the machines have no access to a keyboard, so they can't re-authernicate. If I turn off the "Enable Session Timeout" for a particular WLAN will that allow...

Hello,            I have a cisco 857w ISR router. My wireless access point was working good until yesterday. Suddenly the wireless light is gone & there is no interface in the router named dot11. I could not even get into the interface configuration ...

faruk1988 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello is there a way on a WLC5508 to push the same configuration on multiple APs in 1 shot?I need to change the High Availability settings on most of the APs (not all). And the only solution i find is to do 1 by 1... Tx for your answer .B.

I've read in some of the cisco documentation on the 1250 series that root bridge or non root bridge modes are "not tested". They don't say "not supported". I have a client that could use a high bandwidth link between two buildings that are 100' or so...

dcorry by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My laptop running Spectrum Expert passed away and I can't find another laptop with a cardbus slot in my company. Does anyone knows of any USB or ExpressCard to Cardbus adapter out there? Been searching and I've found some CardBus to USB adaptors b...

Is it possible to see device information for equipmnet that is logged into the AP541N access point?  I was able to determine a specific IP address was eating a significant amount of bandwidth and was hoping to get the device information (name, type, ...

mfoley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My installation has 4 wired AP´s with 8dbi antennas. They are in a equidistante square position in a campus. Because I have only 3 non-overlaped channels, what is the best separation (in metres) between them?Actually they are 70m far away.Regards.

hysmael by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card