Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Force a device to a specific VLAN when using interface groups. A handful of devices need a static IPSent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

ajuarez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello AllI unsuccessfully tried to install a company signed certificate to Prime Infrastructure 1.3. I do not get an error message when installing it, but even after a server restart it does not get used for the web access. The server is still using ...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been searching through the cisco docs for a while and i just cant seem to find this info. Can I run aironet 1600's with my wism running 7.0.116? Also, could I run my 1130 series ap's with a wism2? Basically, what is the minimum code level for ...

Hello,  Good Day.  I would like to ask if the Cisco Aironet 1550 Series needs a controller to run.  Notice that the SKU's are in this fomat AIR-CAP1552E-A-K9 AIR-CAP1552EU-A-K9.  I have noticed that on the stand-alone AP's it has they keyword 'SAP' o...

reycapoy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two LAP1041 with WLC2504 everything works fine. But since yesterday when it boots up it flashes green, then solid green, then after about 10 seconds the green LED turns off, however the LAP is still working fine, Why is that?  If I put my eyeb...

How would I bridge a wireless connection with a distance of 400 feet? Would twoAP1262N-A-K9 be able to make this happen? Or is there another wireless bridge that you all can think of?I would be connecting one AP1262 of off a 3750g switch and at the f...

Hi EveryoneI recently had to deploy about 4 cisco 1131 AP's to one of our branch location. When configuring them on the controller, i needed to put them in HREAP mode. As soon as i do that and the AP needs to reboot, it will continue to reboot in a l...

chrisb by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card