cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys,Does anybody know a solution for the issue with web authentication when using Android devices. I've been testing it and it seems to be caused by certificates (as it has been said in others discussions). With https disabled in the WLC (Wism...

Hi,I have a question about if is it necesary to make a deploy with 1 (in Data Center) or many (Data center & Medium Branch) WLC´s?. the requisite is:Compliance PCIThe network has a Data Center, 3 Regional Office and many small branches or convenience...

We have a number of 1552e's deployed as RAP / MAPs, using a 5508 WLC.    All those are working fine.I have a few requirements for an outdoor access point... not a RAP or MAP, but just a simple outdoor AP. I assume that if I use a 1552e for that requi...

Dear All,We plan to upgrade one WLC from the mobility group, code from 7.0.116.0 to 7.0.240.0. Can we upgrade like this when its a part of mobility group?Shall the latest one supports WCS or NCS..? What and all to be taken into consideration before d...

Hey Guys!I'm with a issue with my AP AIR-CAP3502I-T-K9. Next Logging:*Mar 12 18:33:43.146: Interface Dot11Radio0: not starting because stop-on-failure set*Mar 22 17:48:36.494: %LINK-5-CHANGED: Interface Dot11Radio0, changed state to administratively ...

%DOT1X-3-USER_LOGIN_DENY: 1x_auth_pae.c:2566 Authentication rejected for user ******** - user may already be logged in%APF-1-USER_ADD_FAILED: apf_ms.c:5665 Unable to create username ******** for mobileWLC Version: 7.0.220.0intermittent problemHelp me...

I have a problem with a WLC 2500 and 3602E the problem is the link speed between the AP and the client is weak and the client is close to the  AP the version fo the WLC es 7.4 and don´t know if it is a bug with the versionbecause if I use a autonomou...

Hi All,When I tried to add  new AP 1242 to my network I had following problem:The Ap was constantly reloading and I was getting message                    Wed Mar 20 13:32:12 2013 AP 'UBFT-E06-F0A-R09-0022.901b.a6ba', MAC: 00:23:ab:27:1f:30 disassoci...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card