cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, folks,when I try to boot MSE, I got this prompt(repair filesystem) 1 #Is there anyway I can fix it  other than RMA ??                 

If I have a PI 1.2 system that has multiple interfaces configured I can upgrade to PI 1.3 and both interfaces remain and I can see both under the admin webpage under appliance interfaces.  But if I do a fresh install of PI 1.3 I can only configure on...

Hi all,I'm looking for getting a Cisco prime NCS appliance (PRIME-NCS-APL-K9). I'm a little bit confused regarding to the license scheme:1. Does the appliance has any license coming with it or we need to order the license separately?2. If I have an W...

Users complain that wireless device would lost wireless network connection when they moved from one AP coverage to another AP coverage.  They have to reconnect to the wireless network again.In our wireless environment, all APs are connecting to a sin...

by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello forum,I'm working on a project where a wi-fi client is tracked and located using RADIUS authentication requests. The problem I'm running into is that the WLC (5508) sends an RADIUS authentication request to my freeradiusd, which is ok so far, b...

Hi!I want to secure my WLAN but am not sure how i can do that. I want Mobilephone, iPads etc to be able to connect to my network in a secure way. Somehing like a guest-network with increased security. Can i do more than just simply username + passwor...

Lajja1234 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.  I'm wondering if anyone has ever had any luck getting Nest thermostats to stay connected on a cisco wireless network.  We are running 5508s (ver 7.2.110.0) and the thermostats are connecting to a 3502.  The WLAN is a locally switched FlexCon...

matt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need help with the following config..I currently have one 5508 controller that is configured with 2 WLANS..one is a guest WLAN and the other is used by internal clientsvia authentication back to our AD. This all works fine.In total there are 32 AP's ...

dclee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using WCS to control our 5508 wireless appliance. We currently have 2 WLANS that are active..One of them is a guest WLAN thatI use 2 scheduled tasks. One task is to disable this WLAN every night after 6pm and the other task is used to re-enable ...

dclee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've ugraded one ap cisco 1136AG fron ap to lwapp, but if I telnet the  device  it answer me "password reuqired but not set" It's correct?At the moment I'm not able to access phisically the ap  but with the command sh cdp nei on th...

Hi ,I have a situation.According to what I have read .11n uses a channel width of 40mhz for better bandwidth .Yesterday while troubleshooting for some speed issues at my company , I stumbled upon a setting in 802.11b/g/n radio settings , in the confi...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card