cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hi,I have problem with my WLC2504. My WLC is  connected through two ports (1 and 2 of four) to my distro switch, where  I have dot1q trunks configured. WLC is configured with Management interface  (IP address 192.168.255.9/24), over which my  LAPs ar...

Dear All,Our offcie use WLC2100 Series controller with AIR-LAP1031 and successfully join and running. Now i am trying to replace one ap with AIR-LAP1041N and join with WLC, but i can't and below  the error message generate:"*Mar 25 02:37:28.000: %CAP...

Hi,Can anybody comment on the mounting for the above antenna types.  Please see figures below.                   The figures above, are the antenna mounting correct?  For figure 1, can the two antennas be separated by 4" or more?  For figure 2, the t...

mcaoile by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am still new to wireless. I have been studing for my CCNA Wireless for about 6 months now so I still have a lot of questions.Right now I have to deploy some new APs. We are using 3502e APs. I have a qustion on how to mount antennas for these access...

Cisco1619 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking to upgrade WCS from ver 7.0.172.0 to ver 7.0.240.0.Is it as simple as installing the exe ? Will it regain all of my current settings in WCS ?Any advice would be appreciated.CheersDave

dclee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am still somewhat new to the wireless side and I saw something today while trying to troubleshoot a wireless issue we were having that I have not heard or read about from my CCNA Wireless studies. I noticed that the antenna types our WCS is ...

Cisco1619 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i'd like to integrate TACACS+ Integration into NCS.I configured my ACS 5.1 correctly, but I get an "Access is denied to NCS" at the web login page. In the ACS i see a successful authentication.Any ideas?regardsAlexHere is my Shell Profile Confi...

Hello Cisco Community,I read in data sheets and the latest antenna Guide that the antenna AIR-ANT2566P4W-R is compatible with the Cisco1602E series access points. Because this antenna is a 4 Port antenna and the access point has only three RP-TNC con...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card