cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Good afternoon,Could you please help me to identify the root cause of this message?Interface                  IP-Address      OK? Method Status                ProtocolBVI1                       10.10.10.100    YES NVRAM  up                    upDot11...

hi,it seems there is no option for flexconnect registered AP's to work with external accounting server.I am using zeroshell server to authenticate with the radius server,which works perfectly!but there is no option under flexconnect security group to...

Resolved! LDAP client auth

I've searched the internet but the examples I've found use certificates or web auth.  I'm trying to get users to authenticate using their LDAP credentials on a new SSID.I have the LDAP server set up on the controller but I'm still having troubles get...

Joe Clark by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Office Extend AP

Good Afternoon,We are looking to deploy an Office Extend AP 600 on our current 5508 controller. I am looking at the configuration guides and deployment guides and both are having me configure a new WLAN and Remote LAN and new corresponding VLANs and ...

I have a ASK5k, from "show license info", and only found GGSN feature installed, and session limit is what I expected. but you know,  I also ordered session recovery and ICSR  license, How can I check this. For example, I ordered A...

mingl by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WLC4404 DHCP Proxy

Hello everybody...How to disable dhcp proxy on controller and what is the impact of doing it in the middle? We tried once by giving 'config dhcp proxy disable' command but seeing virtual ip again.(likely it gets back to proxy mode). We also have ip h...

I have a Prime NCS appliance running 1.0.2.29 and I need to upgrade it to 1.1.0.58. I have downloaded the code from the Cisco site but I need to know how to upgrade the NCS.

evarner by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to configure a 28xx series router with a HWIC-AP card as a wireless client instead of a wireless access point?  There isn't a network drop in the location that I need to place a router, but there is an active Access Point that reaches ...

MasterRu by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using a Cisco Wireless LAN Controller 5508, 14x Access Points 1041 and 6x Access Points 1031 in combination with a NCS 1.0.Is it possible to broadcast SSID'S only on defined Access Points, e.g. AP 1-3,7-10,18? If yes, what have I to do?Kind regar...

Kai Onken by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!We have the following BOYD environment:WLC 5508 (7.4.100.0)Cisco Identity Services EngineVersion      : 1.1.2.145 Patch Version      : 3During BOYD implementation we faced some problems with Androind devices:1) The Netwrok Setup Assistant (NSA)...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card