cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,  One of my customer want to AD authentication for all wireless users, which he have 2506 and 3506 AP's. I read the doucment but it required some radius server to fetch users details. But doesn't have radius server. Can we do without radius se...

chandru.j by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I’m a little unclear on how WLC redundancy works and can’t quite find the details I’m looking for in the documentation.Suppose I have 2 WLCs (WLC1 and WLC2…both in the same mobility group) and each has a license for 50 APs. Also, suppose I have...

ds6123 by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Help -- just trying to set up my Signal Booster VPN WRV210 -- no connection to the internet happens when I connect it all like the the Quick Start Guide tells me to connect first my AT&T DSL modem to the power, then the new VPN router, then the PC wi...

I recently deployed an ACL to a WLAN that is used on the controllers throughout our company. I created the ACL using WCS and pushed it out to the controllers and have it applied to the WLAN using the "Override Interface ACL". The ACL is working great...

bret by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 1240AG converting to WEP to WPAAccess Point Model: Cisco 1240AGSystem Software Filename: c1240-k9w7-tar.123-7.JA5 System Software Version: 12.3(7)JA5 Bootloader Version: 12.3(7)JA1Access Point Model: Cisco 1131AGSoftware: Cisco Aironet Desktop ...

jeaston101 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm having some difficulties configuring my Cisco WLC (5508) - ver 7.0.230.0 .I'm have multiple client device residing on same vlan associated to the WLC but unable to telnet over port 8090. However, when inter-vlan, client device able to telnet o...

abelliu86 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all. I have installed three Cisco Aironet 1131AG Wireless Access Points. All the access points have been configured with two SSIDs, each one in a different VLAN (VLAN 1 and VLAN 3). One of these SSIDs was configured for guest users. The authenti...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card