cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am using WAP4410N access point to connect 5 computer to the network.  Recently the wireless network is very bad; pakets are often being droped, very high reply times. I have upgraded to the latest firmware tried to change configuration with no use ...

Hi Team , My customer wants to have mapping of WLAN SSID with   different authentication protocol as show below .1: EMP-M for Mschap2: EMP-G   for Peap GTC 3: EMP-T   for TLSFor example EMP-M SSID users should be connected with only PEAP(MSCHAPv2) an...

rsnaraya by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is the mobility statistics from one of my anchor controllers, notice the number of Handoff Requests Ignored, it is almost as much as the Handoff Requests Received. Is this normal?This number is incrementing and I wonder if this is the cause of s...

Is it possible to assign a single ssid to multiple interface groups by assigning the ssid to multiple AP groups?  I have buildings geographically dispersed that are configured with multiple vlans in interface groups so that I can maintain an addressi...

Dears,I have a brand new AP1242.. the issue is that i can't access it by Console nor by GUI on it's default IP Address 10.0.0.1.. any ideas?Appreciate your support as usual.BR,Ahmed

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card